It’s Time for Your Lake Placid Adventure.
Time in the Adirondacks means lakeside relaxation, taking in the fresh air from a mountain hike, and a ton of restaurants to dine in and shops to browse. When you stay in Lake Placid, you’ll experience all the rustic charm the Adirondacks bring, and at Placid Bay Hotel, you’ll have high-tech amenities at your fingertips and modern living spaces to unwind in.
To learn more about Placid Bay Hotel and make your reservation, give us a call at 518-523-2001, or fill out the form below. You can also get more information by scanning the QR code. We can’t wait to see you at our hotel, which has welcomed Lake Placid regulars and newcomers alike for over 40 years.
Getting to Placid Bay Hotel
While most visitors drive up to Placid Bay Hotel, we’re also conveniently located near many major airports.
- Lake Placid Airport (LKP) – 3 miles
- Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) – 16 miles
- Interstate 87 – 32 miles
- Plattsburg International Airport (PBG) – 45 miles
- Montreal Metro Area – 110 miles
- Albany International Airport (ALB) – 134 miles
- Albany Metro Area – 141 miles
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) – 193 miles
- Boston Metro Area – 256 miles
- New York City Metro Area – 290 miles